The seventh Westmoreland County Day of Giving will be held on May 14, 2016. Thanks to all who have donated to Westmoreland Walks through this event in the past. Please watch for more information on the 2016 Westmoreland County Day of Giving and think of Westmoreland Walks. On this day, through the Community Foundation of Westmoreland County, Westmoreland Walks can receive online credit card donations via www.westmorelandgives.org. In addition, we will also be given a percentage of the match pool for each donation that we receive.
Westmoreland Walks is a registered participant—please support our fundraisisng efforts. Each gift is 100% tax deductible. The minimum gift per organization is $25.00. The maximum gift that an individual can give and be eligible for the match pool is $1,000.00. Gifts over $1,000.00 will be allowed, but only the first $1,000.00 per individual per organization will share in the match.
You can view our organizational “portrait” on the Westmoreland Gives website.
Donate to Westmoreland Walks, Inc. and multiply your gift. Here’s how it works:
- Go to www.westmorelandgives.org
- Select “Westmoreland Walks, Inc.”, then “Donate Now.”
- Use your Mastercard or Visa to give $25 or more and complete the form.
- Westmoreland Walks, Inc. will get your gift PLUS an additional gift from the Community Foundation of Westmoreland County.
- Click HERE for detailed instructions.
Matching funds are available only on the Day of Giving and under the terms above.